Thursday, July 14, 2011

Alexander McQueen (Savage Beauty)....

While I was in New York, I made it clear I was not stepping foot back onto a plane back to the west coast unless I went to the MET Museum and saw Alexander McQueen's exhibit. 

AND I GOT MY WAY!!!

Even though security made it VERY clear not to take pictures of his artwork, my hand had a life of its own and stole a few shots. ( I KNOW! SO BAD!)




These shoes on the mirrored stage make it difficult to see that it has an incredible shaped platform!!


This dress was made completely of shells! I didn't even know it was possible to make something so beautiful.

Unless you experience the creepy, overwhelming yet unbelievably amazing atmosphere you will never understand what it was like to be there. 

Its clear there will NEVER be another Alexander McQueen.

No comments:

Post a Comment


ox,
Jess James