Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Guest Blogger:(Get This Look) Spring Favorites

Guest blogger Sarah Heckle shows us two great looks for this Spring. 

I’ve been a Rachel Bilson fan ever since high school when The OC was my favorite show. Back then, I loved her character, Summer, and I tried so hard to channel her So-Cal style. Today, I always enjoy watching a Rachel Bilson chick flick, but what I most admire her for is her sense of fashion!
Rachel’s style is casual, effortless, but still trendy and chic. She’s one of those people who look like they simply threw something on – but in an amazing way. One trend that I think she pulls off flawlessly is maxi skirts. Here are two of my favorite maxi skirt looks – and how you can get the looks, too!


This outfit is so simple, but it looks amazing. I love her flowing pink skirt paired with the relaxed black tee, and the quilted handbag gives a glam vibe. This would be a perfect Saturday afternoon outfit for shopping or having lunch with friends.


Get the look:
maxiskirt
top
quilted handbag
sandals




Again, this outfit is casual, yet very trendy. Rachel wore a comfortable grey skirt with a nautical striped top, and a denim jacket layered over top. She was spotted in this outfit at the airport – maxi skirts are great and comfortable for traveling and long flights!



Do you love the maxi skirt trend?
XO Sarah Heckle, Tulle and Trinkets

Hope you enjoyed this amazing Get This Look post as much as I did! 

xx 






No comments:

Post a Comment


ox,
Jess James