Tuesday, October 23, 2012

TopShop x TVFU

Last Saturday I was invited by Teen Vogue’s Fashion University to go to Topshop’s flagship store in New York on Broadway. After flashing my student badge I was directed upstairs past photographers taking pictures of the students and students getting their nails done.

After reaching the second level I got a heart stamped on my hand and was lead to a section with hot chocolate shots, “mocktails” (virgin cocktails), staff walking around with trays of bite sized desserts (my favorite was edible glitter meringue cookies) and a candy bar. After stuffing my face with sweets I headed into the shopping area swarmed with fashionistas to shop to my hearts content.

Not only was I surrounded by great clothes, I also got 20% off on my entire purchase! Sweets and discounts on amazing clothes... what could be better ?!




Check out my favorite tops I picked out from the event. 



Which one is your favorite? 

ENJOY! 

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment


ox,
Jess James