Sunday, June 5, 2011

Petites boutiques...

Today I walked around the entire city.


I cut through alleys that were just as artistic as the locals, stopped at small vendors and shops, and it was just a matter of time before I found things I just couldn't leave behind.

The first thing was this beauty. :)


Cant choose whether to accessorize your outfit with a long necklace or an infinity scarf? Well now you don't have to! Found this baby for only $20.00!  what a steal!


(click picture to enlarge)

The second thing i bought was this metal-twisted ring. The coolest part about it is the black stone is actually volcanic rock! a perfect edition to my urban inspired wardrobe.


The third thing I got was this feather ring. With the amount of times I've seen variations of this style, I'm surprised it took me so long to finally buy one.

Next stop NEW YORK! check back soon :)







No comments:

Post a Comment


ox,
Jess James