Tuesday, January 24, 2012

GUEST BLOGGER: Emily Trodson

Inked and Sewn has a second guest writer! Meet Emily Trodson from Cigars + Stilettos



My name is Emily Elizabeth Trodson ( yes, just like the girl from Clifford) and I am so beyond excited to start this year with Inked and Sewn! I am a senior at the University of Connecticut majoring in Agricultural and Resource Economics with a minor in Marketing.

In high school I was one of those girls who would decide between a drawer full of mundane T-shirts and a seemingly endless supply of deteriorating sweatshirts to wear to school. Putting on my makeup meant smearing my mother's shimmery eyeshadow onto my eyelid with my finger. Since high school, my love for fashion has grown immensely. Nothing about my major pertains to fashion but I do plan to have a career focused around it. Whether I am working for Anthropologie, being a personal shopper for men or even getting coffee for Alexa Chung, I plan to follow my dreams regardless of how hard it is or how long it takes.

2012 is going to be a big year. I've become obsessed with some things, both fashion and non-fashion related like sequins, Instagram, zippers, mint tea, my tomato soup-colored pants and my leopard loafers. Luckily my blog Cigars + Stilettos has become an outlet for all of my obsessions that keep me sane.

Look for my DIY and I can't wait to bring my own interests to Inked and Sewn.


Be sure to check back tomorrow to see Emily's DIY post! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment


ox,
Jess James