Tuesday, January 17, 2012

GUEST BLOGGER: Michele Drago

I'm so excited to introduce you to Inked and Sewn's first guest blogger Michele Drago of Downtown Elite.


Hi Fashionistas/os! I’m Michele, a Communications senior at Misericordia University, specializing in Public Relations and Advertising and I’m thrilled to be a part of the Inked and Sewn team. When I’m not writing weekly Style Advice posts for CollegeFashionista, I’m usually contributing to Sadee Says, an e-commerce accessories boutique featuring emerging designers with unique lines. I also intern for College Lifestyles, BeachMint and a local designer boutique called Buka. Basically, I’m an over achiever waiting to hit the streets of NYC with a Fashion PR career after graduation.

While New York City style is remarkable, I’ve always had a passion for the small town street style atmosphere, so I’ve decided to create Downtown Elite, a fashion publication that explores small town style with city taste. My style is quite simple: I’m a total ballet flat enthusiast, I’ve got an unbelievably large collection of structured blazers and I can’t go a day without adding pearls to everything I wear. Everything I tend to buy is very feminine, but I’m not afraid to pull out my favorite pair of grungy biker boots.

When I’m not trying to break into the fashion industry, I’m usually sampling local sushi spots, obsessing over how gorgeous Shia LaBeouf is, finding bargains at thrift shops, or catching up on re-runs of Pretty Little Liars.

I’m so excited to share my love for fashion and trend spotting with all of you!

Michele Drago

Don't forget to check back tomorrow to read her Style Advice Column and take a peek at her amazing website. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment


ox,
Jess James