Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Guest Blogger: Melisa Ramos

Meet Melisa Ramos ! :) 


Hey Inked and Sewn readers! My name is Melisa and I’m so excited to be guest blogging for you. Over at my blog, Slice of Life, I write about all the little things that bring simple sweetness to my life and I can’t wait to share some of that here with you.



When it comes to the first love of my life, fashion, I really believe in using it to put your best foot forward every day. I’m rarely, if ever, caught in sweats unless it’s at the gym. I tend to gravitate towards looks that are simple and classic but have an unexpected twist to make them more unique. Since I’m graduating soon though, I’ve definitely been integrating a lot more work-appropriate but still chic basics into my wardrobe. Right now, I’m obsessed with bright colored, silk button-downs and casual looks paired with a sleek blazer.


I’m also a total foodie. I love cooking at home and am constantly trying out new recipes. I make pasta from scratch but am sadly notorious for burning toast. Ridiculous, isn’t it? When I’m not in the mood to break out my pots and pans though, I love going to some of my favorite Miami hotspots. While I can appreciate a good stack, most of my favorite places are low-key and surprise you with how good the food is.

Hopefully you’ll all enjoy reading all about my fashion finds and kitchen adventures this spring and will hop over to my little blog to check out some more!

Check out her Style Advice Post

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment


ox,
Jess James