What you'll Need (pink):
6. Old computer case
Pieces to cut out (white):
2.Lining for the flap
3.outside fabric for the flap
4. Front Neon flap
5. Pieces for the sides
6. Piece cut out for a inside pocket.
I pried off old rhinestones to re-use my old "incase" computer case that I bought from the apple store. Even though I want my case to be cute, it also has to be functional and actually PROTECT my computer which this case did very well.
I had an old Betsy Johnson charm bracelet and took the end clasp, a bow charm and one of the larger panda charms to make a great detail to hang off of one of the zippers. Isn't this little guy adorable?!
1. First sew the inside lining to the actual front of the case.
2. Sew one side of the front neon cover as well as the second piece of lining to the bottom portion of the computer case.
3. Attach the sides (not seen here) to the sides of the case and the front neon fabric.
4. Attach the inside lining and the flap to the top of the case.
Before finishing off the flap attach the magnetic clasp so that you wont see the prongs all through the bag.
I would also suggest poking holes and adding the studs to the side pieces before attaching the second side of the panel.
I added a little metal corner detail to finish off the front, but feel free to skip that step if you want.