Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sadee Says x Inked and Sewn

I recently discovered Sadee Says and since then I can't help but dream up all the outfits I could create around their pieces. I have always been a firm believer that jewelry is the difference between a good outfit and a great one and with the help of their trends tab on their website, my theory has been confirmed.

If you want a touch of tribal, need a hint of edge, dying to glitz up and outfit with costume pieces or prefer to stand out in neon, Sadee Says can fulfill your needs. 

If you know me and you frequent Inked & Sewn, you can already guess that edgy looks with a hint of femininity is what I aim for. 




Keep your shirt simple with a white tank and choose leather leggings or dark washed skinny jean. Flats with a metal toe detail and a solid blazer under the body chain will finish off the look. 


To see more of my Sadee Says favorites check out my Socialbliss Collection.


Keep updated on new pieces by following their Facebook  , Twitter and Pinterest 
and get 20% off on their beautiful accessories with
 my exclusive code Inked20 until September 3rd.

Which pieces are your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment


ox,
Jess James